Life- Changing Dental Implants in Preston
Dental Implants are , One of the most important developments in modern cosmetic dentistry has been the ability to replace missing teeth using titanium posts placed directly into the jaw bone.
Dental Implant Before and After Problem; severely worn down and damaged dentition with uneven gum line and fractured upper front tooth ( upper central incisor with black line above the existing crown , where the tooth has cracked ). Solution; Full Mouth rehabilitation with the removal of cracked front tooth and replacement with a single ceramic dental implant for the optimum aesthetics and provision of thin ceramic crowns on the adjacent teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- No maintenance required other than routine oral cleaning habits
- Permanent alternative to dentures
- Can improve biting, chewing, and speaking
- No slippage
- No need to grind down adjacent teeth to accommodate a dental bridge
- Improves appearance of the teeth with results that look natural
- Feels like your natural tooth
Why Choose Lane Ends Dental Practice for Dental Implants ?
Teeth in a Day is a treatment that is sometimes called Smile in a Day and it is a technique to replace missing teeth or to stabilise loose dentures in just a single day. This treatment ensures you can leave our dental practice with beautiful new teeth on the very same day.
- Treatment is planned well in advanced using state-of-the-art diagnostic 3D imaging CT Scan.
- No discomfort after treatment and no need to wear uncomfortable dentures while dental implants heal.
- People using this treatment have seen an immediate benefit in their quality of life and are able to chew and smile comfortably which can considerably boost self-esteem and self-confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants
The experience and skill of a cosmetic dentist is extremely important to the process of placing and restoring dental implants. Once the implant itself has been placed and it has become a part of your teeth, Dr. Tehranian will have a crown created that is custom-designed for the best look and feel possible. Our cosmetic dentist involved in your dental implants process will work closely together ,to ensure that you attain optimal results from the first stage to the last.