Life- Changing Dental Implants
Benefits of Dental Implants
- No maintenance required other than routine oral cleaning habits
- Permanent alternative to dentures
- Can improve biting, chewing, and speaking
- No slippage
- No need to grind down adjacent teeth to accommodate a dental bridge
- Improves appearance of the teeth with results that look natural
- Feels like your natural tooth
Why Choose Us for Your Dental Implant Treatment?
Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants
The experience and skill of a cosmetic dentist is extremely important to the process of placing and restoring dental implants. Once the implant itself has been placed and it has become a part of your teeth, Dr. Tehranian will have a crown created that is custom-designed for the best look and feel possible. Our cosmetic dentist will work closely with other specialists involved in the dental implant treatment process to ensure that you attain optimal results from the first stage to the last.